CE in Scotland. Registered Charity No SC010701. (C) 2013.
Moses did not feel up to the job God had for him but God made it possible. In these six programmes discover how God equipped him to stand up to Pharaoh then lead the Israelites out of Egypt and through the Red Sea.
1a. Introduction: explains layout of the lesson page details; how Juniors can be involved in their own meeting; how to use these studies for the Scottish Award Scheme (optional); use of Chain Prayer, Drama, and Sword Drill in a weekly meeting. There are many other varied activities which are provided in the topics.
1b.Love and Care: Bible focus -
2. It isn’t Fair! : Bible focus -
3. Listening to God: Bible focus -
4. Pleading with Pharaoh: Bible focus -
5. The Passover: Bible focus -
6. Crossing the Red Sea: Bible focus -