CE in Scotland. Registered Charity No SC010701. (C) 2013.
Paul has many exciting incidents in his life many of which are life threatening. In these seven programmes, discover how he was treated by those he met on his travels and what we can learn from his experiences.
1a. Introduction: explains layout of the lesson page details; how Juniors can be involved in their own meeting; how to use these studies for the Scottish Award Scheme (optional); use of Chain Prayer, Drama, and Sword Drill in a weekly meeting. There are many other varied activities which are provided in the topics.
1b. Getting to Know You: Bible focus Acts 9: 1-
2. Helpful Friends: Bible focus -
3. Being a witness: Bible focus -
4. Hero Worship: Bible focus -
5. What Must I do to be Saved? : Bible focus -
6. Protection and Guidance: Bible focus -
7. Maltese Hospitality: Bible focus-